Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

I guess you have noticed the new look here on the blog.I snagged this neat template from Recycled Templates and BabyGirl worked her magic on it for me and made it so pretty. We need your prayers everybody . Friday Toodles' vehicle tore up and we had to have it towed. He worked on it all day Saturday and it was running great ... til early this morning when we had to have it towed again. So today has been one of those crazy run here run there type of days. Can we say STRESS! Toodles is irritated and I am cringing because it seems like "car payments" are in our future. *sigh* It's a great thing we have a big God who can take care of things like this isn't it?! Pray also for my Brother. His car broke down Sunday and he is quite discouraged over that and a few other things too. So lift him up in prayer too.


I have been able to work on some school things tonight though. I was able to finalize our school calendar and set up my grade book.I found an awesome sight over the weekend. Its called Homeschool Launch and it is a place where you can upload/download files you made for your homeschool so that others can use them too. Best of all its FREE! Go sign up even if you don't make hs printables. You can download all kinds of neat forms and notebooking pages. Hey , don't reinvent the wheel if you don't have to. Right?! You can even get a neat widget to add to your blog that lists your newest printables available for download.


Sad to say the pickles didn't get made over the weekend so we are hoping to get them done Wednesday or Thursday. Be sure to check out all the stores this weekend for great deals on school supplies. Tax free weekend for Tennessee is Friday August 1 - Sunday August 3. Well I guess that is all for now. God Bless ! ~ Nikki

1 comment:

  1. blessedwith2angelsJuly 28, 2008 at 4:41 PM

    Praying for you and hoping for less stress for you. I love the new blog look!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete