Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My 100th Comment !

I'm so excited ... Pam (Blessedwith2angels) posted my 100th comment ! Thanks Pam ! I appreciate all you come here and read my ramblings. It is great to know that you have other people who pray for you and uplift your name to the Lord.


I made a blinkie for Pam's blog and put it on my sidebar so be sure to check out her blog(s). Pam , if you want here is a blinkie I made for my 100th commenter ,



you can put it on your blog if you like. Have a great day everyone! ~ Nikki

1 comment:

  1. blessedwith2angelsJuly 29, 2008 at 1:47 AM

    That blinkie is to cute! I will post it on my sidebar.

    I get the M.O.M. look quite often myself. Our kids don't realize how lucky they are, do they?

    Blessings,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete