Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I had my first weigh in on Monday and PTL I had lost 5lbs ! I was so excited. I went in thinking I hadn't lost anything so I was really surprised. I will weigh in again this Friday and be measured so I'm praying for good results then too.


If anyone is interested in "Homesteading" or getting back to simpler things , Homeschool Freebie of the Day has a great download available today , Homestead Simplicity: A Primer .


If you need a funny pick me up , be sure to check out this blog : Spirited Sons . Today's post is sure to bring a giggle bursting forth .


In the Sparrow's Nest   has some great info and pics about taking a Wildflower walk so be sure to check it too.


Well I'm off to work on some of the cleaning "zones" around the house . First I will tackle my desk . Hopefully I won't throw anything important away ...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment