Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Favorites


1. Favorite Smell? The smell of the leaves as they crunch under my feet. Especially sycamore leaves. My Grandparents homplace always smelled like that in the Fall. I love it!


2. Favorite Food? pumpkin bread


3. Favorite Color? All the shades of Fall.


4. Favorite Drink? hot chocolate


 


5. Favorite Treat? candy corn


6. Favorite Place to go? Driving through the mountains to see the leaves or walking through the woods.


7. Favorite Candy? candy corn


8. Favorite Movie to watch? It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown


9. Favorite Clothing to wear? A long baggy shirt, sweat pants or leggings and fuzzy socks.


 


10. Favorite Outdoor Activity? walking


11. Favorite Football Team? UT ( Go Vols!)


12. Favorite Fall Holiday? Thanksgiving


13. Favorite Haunted place? you know haunted means "frequently visited"? Cataloochee is one of our favorite Fall" haunts". We love to see the color and listen to the elk bugle.


14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? My Daddy's stuffing!


15. Favorite Pie? pecan

16. Favorite Fall Hobby? Pumpkin displays and leaves. I also like pumpkin patches and corn mazes.


17. Favorite Fall Memory? Playing football with Toodles and the kids with the leaves changing around us and that first "nip of Fall" in the air.


18. Favorite Fall Sight? the trees


19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? everything


20. Overall Favorite Season? There is something about each one that makes me want to say ... that one! But to be honest... Fall is my favorite. I love peeking at God's coloring book.


Do you want to join in? Click on the button at the top of this post. Blessings! ~ Nikki


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki,

    I just love these meme's and finding out about different blogs. I enjoyed reading your post.

    I was looking around your blog. I see you are on `Fall into Reading`, also. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    Sure, you can add me as a friend. I would be honored.

    BTW, I just added you as a friend. :)

    Blessings,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete