Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Homeschool Blog Awards 2008

Ok everyone be sure to go send in your nominees by tomorrow by clicking here. I sent in my nominees today. No, I didn't nominate myself although the temptation was there . But if anyone wants to (hint,hint) they can nominate me(hint,hint) cause I sure do like that "blog bling" (awards and such). My daughter is cracking up at my "blog bling" remark but I thought it sounded cute. That is my made up phrase of the day ... blog bling. Anyway all joking aside , be sure to nominate those wonderful bloggers out there who spend so much time and effort uplifting each other and yes , even teaching us a few things along the way. (A blogger must have 3 nominations for each category for which they are being nominated in order to be listed as a finalist so they can be voted on. example : best teen group blog category: 3 seperate people must nominate "Lucy & Peter's" blog for this category in order for them to be listed in the final nominee list. The reason I put in this explanation is because last year I was more than a little confused about how the whole process worked so I thought it might help some of the new bloggers out there.) Blessings! ~ Nikki


 


Join Us at the HSBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment