Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have been tagged by  Pam  for a "Six Quirky Things About Me" tag.


Here’s the rules:



Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them.
Leave a comment on each blog to let them know they were tagged.


Six quirky things about me? Hmmmmm...


1. When I read a book I sometimes use different voices for different characters. (yes ,even when I read to myself)


2.I love walking in the rain.


3.I like putting mustard in my bowl of chili.


4.I read more than one book at a time.


5.I can make that silly Donald Duck voice.


6.I believe vinegar has many wonderful uses and one of them is spicing up my pinto beans. I know sounds gross but it is great!


Now I tag: Fallenboy3 , Hobbit's Tale , Sparrow's Pearl , My Thr33 Sons , and you................and..........you!


No comments:

Post a Comment