Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I was tagged!

I was tagged by Sonia

Here are the rules:



Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.


They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!


You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.




1. What is your name? Nikki

2. A 4 Letter Word: Newt

3. A Boys Name: Nicolas

4. A Girls Name: Nina

5. An Occupation: Nurse

6. A Color: neon green

7. Something you wear: neck tie

8. A Beverage: Nestea ( instant tea mix)

9. A Food: noodles

10. Something found in the bathroom: nose hair trimmer



11. A place: nashville




12. A Reason for being late: not setting alarm

13. Something you shout: NO! )


And I tag YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I love the "nose hair trimmers." I never would have thought of that! LOL

    ReplyDelete